Greater Brisbane will go into lockdown for three days, while contact tracers work to ensure the UK strain of COVID-19 is not circulating in the community.
From Friday 8 January, until 6pm Monday 11 January people in the local government areas of Brisbane, Moreton Bay, Ipswich, Redlands and Logan will be required to stay at home except for a number reasons.
Eagle Street Pier cafes and restaurants will be closed during the lockdown.
The following retailers will offer takeaway service only:
Guzman Y Gomez will trade between 10am and 10pm daily
The Coffee Club will trade between 7am and 2pm daily
Grill’d will trade between 10am – 11.30pm on Friday, 10am – 11pm on Saturday, 10am – 10pm Sunday and 10am – 10pm Monday
When visiting Eagle Street Pier please follow the health advice and wear a Face Mask.
Eagle Street Pier is closely monitoring COVID-19 and continues to follow the advice from the Government and Health Departments.
The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority, as we continue to create a safe and welcoming experience.
We continue to undertake rigorous health and hygiene procedures. These include:
- increasing cleaning rotations across high touch points (e.g. food courts, lifts, escalators, restrooms)
- providing sanitiser dispensers in the common areas, where applicable
- promotion of government health messages and posters ‘to stop the spread’
- encouraging retailers and shoppers to promote good hygiene practices
- monitoring and encouraging customer adherence to relevant public health guidelines by security guards and other personnel
Visiting Eagle Street Pier
If you have any of the following symptoms, please do your part in helping stop the spread and do not enter the Eagle Street Pier precinct:
We can all make a difference by:
Thank you for your co-operation and support.