Greater Brisbane will go into lockdown for three days.
From 5pm tonight, Monday 29 March people in the local government areas of Brisbane, Moreton Bay, Ipswich, Redlands and Logan will be required to stay at home except for a number reasons.
Eagle Street Pier cafes and restaurants will be closed during the lockdown.
The following retailers will offer takeaway only services:
• Guzman Y Gomez will trade between 10am and 10pm daily
• The Coffee Club will trade between 6.30am and 3pm Monday - Friday and 6.30am - 4pm Saturday and Sunday
• Grill’d will trade between 11am – 9pm Sunday to Thursday and 11am – 10pm on Friday and Saturday.
When visiting Eagle Street Pier please follow the health advice and wear a Face Mask.
Thank you for your support and understanding at this time. If you feel unwell please do not visit Eagle Street Pier and follow the Queensland Health advice.
For more information visit www.qld.gov.au
We continue to undertake rigorous health and hygiene procedures. These include:
• increasing cleaning rotations across high touch points (e.g. food courts, lifts, escalators, restrooms)
• providing sanitiser dispensers in the common areas, where applicable
• promotion of government health messages and posters ‘to stop the spread’
• encouraging retailers and shoppers to promote good hygiene practices
• monitoring and encouraging customer adherence to relevant public health guidelines by security guards and other personnel
Visiting Eagle Street Pier
If you have any of the following symptoms, please do your part in helping stop the spread and do not enter the Eagle Street Pier precinct:
We can all make a difference by:
Thank you for your co-operation and support.