DEXUS STANDARD COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Eagle Street Pier | New Year’s Eve Competition
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are for all entrants who enter the Eagle Street Pier New Year’s Eve competition (“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The “Promoter” is DEXUS Funds Management Limited as a Trustee for DEXUS Eagle Street Pier Trust ABN 24 060 920 783.
- Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Dexus or any of the tenants or retailers in the Participating Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
- This Promotion commences at 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on 13/12/17 and ends at 9pm on 27/12/17 AEST (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, simply:
Sign up to email marketing from Eagle Street Pier by following the prompts of the competition advertisement.
- It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Promoters database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
- One entry permitted per eligible person.
- The draw will take place at the Promoter’s head office at 45 Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane QLD 4000 at 12.00pm on 28/12/17. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
- The winner will be selected randomly from the entire database/competition.
- The provisional winner will be notified by phone or email. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. Any winner of a prize may have their name published on the Eagle Street Pier Facebook page or Eagle Street Pier website .
- Prizes can be redeemed from the Eagle Street Pier Centre Management at 45 Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane QLD 4000 between on the 31/12/17 only.
- The first five valid entries drawn will win an outdoor table for up to six people, and a $100 Eagle Street Pier gift card to be redeemed at any Eagle Street Pier retailer. Tables will be reserved for winners on the 31/12/17 only. Winners will be able to BYO alcohol beverages to be consumed in the allocated area only. Total prize value $500.00.
- UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- Any prize that has been won but remains unclaimed will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same time and place as the original draw on 29/12/17. The winner will be notified by phone or email. Any winner of a prize may have their named published on or .
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
- Participating and entering in this Promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant. It is also an acknowledgement that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook